OUT OF BOX (Half day)
Program Duration: Half day
WOW facilitates your middle management to:
- Create awareness on the core challenges of 21st century demanding customer
- Empower people with desirable knowledge and skills
- Finess on the art of execution to deliver a customer experience par excellence
21st century Customers have high levels of awareness, globally travelled and are technology savvy. They are more open to trust the opinion of their friends and family other than the marketing plan of your Company. When they get the best customized service which makes them happy or makes them feel extra special irrespective of the cost of the service; they not only admire the work of your Company but in turn help spread a positive opinion of it by making their family and friends your brand ambassadors.
Google, SAS, Quick Loans, Genentech, DPR Construction have earned the title of “Best Company to work for”.
What special magic do these companies weave with the globally demanding customers?
Which special skills does the management of these companies apply with their employees who happily deliver par excellence?
What type of perks do the employees enjoy that the employee retention is so high?
How many average number of training hours do the employees receive which mark not only their growth but companies too?
Every company dreams not only of being listed among the top 10 customer –centric companies but would also like to earn the title for “Best Company” to work for-so you would also be.
Since the customers globally have changed & become more demanding, why not go with the flow of decoding, acting and delivering a memorable experience to them.
Challenge lies in harmonizing whole middle management to innovate, empower and deliver on the corporate vision.
Don’t wait. Act and gift your company the game changing powerful WOW-“OUT OF BOX” facilitation program for your middle management.
• Handling diverse workforce through people oriented skills
• Winning attitude to execute projects
• Enhancing leadership skills • Creativity in finding best practices to implement standard operation procedures • Sharpening corporate communication and presentation skills
• Middle level Management staff of Hotel/Travel/Aviation/Hospital etc.
• Middle level Management staff of Companies in sectors like Retail/Insurance/Telecom/Manufacturing etc.
• Role plays to strike the right connection
• Situational Case studies of top brands and their practices
• Simulated individual/team exercises to decode customers
• Individual/team exercises to enhance creativity
• Group discussions for critical analysis
• Modern stress management techniques
• People skills to deliver consistently
• Audio & video motivational presentation
• Review session with Action plan for consistent performance
• Motivational e-mails containing inspirational quotes, audio/visual clippings, stories etc. once a week
• Inspirational SMS’s on mobiles to deliver consistently once a week
• 1 Voice/Skype call at employee’s choice