The way forward- Building competitive advantage (Half day)
Program Duration: 1 Day
- Build competitive advantage by creating awareness on the challenges of the 21st century demanding customer.
- Create ownership to innovate, execute & seize all opportunities to take the company to the next level.
21st century Customers have high levels of awareness, globally travelled and are technology savvy. They are more open to trust the opinion of their friends and family other than the marketing plan of your Company.
When they get the best customized service which makes them happy or makes them feel extra special irrespective of the cost of the service; they not only admire the work of your Company but in turn help spread a positive opinion of it by making their family and friends your brand ambassadors.
New age companies like Flipkart, Facebook, Snapdeal have charted out their growth in a short span of time with their skilfully crafted customer friendly service.
What special magic do these companies weave with the globally demanding and mysterious customers?
Which strategies does the management of these companies adopt which helps them to score numbers or earn them global titles?
Every company dreams not only of being listed among the top 10 customer –centric companies but would also like to earn the title for “Best Company” to work for-so you would also be.
Since the customers globally have changed & become more demanding why not go with the flow of decoding, acting and delivering a memorable experience to them.
Challenge lies in harmonizing the whole senior management to innovate, empower, act and deliver on the corporate vision.
Don’t wait! Act and gift your company the game changing powerful WOW-“CORPORATE TRANSFORMATION” facilitation program for your esteemed senior management.
• Taking ownership to innovate, communicate and seize
all opportunities to gain competitive advantage
• Executing existing/new strategies with action oriented approach
• Winning attitude to take people along the journey to higher
level of performance
It also focuses on the fast changing trends in the current market situation, changing consumer landscape and proliferation of online business
• Senior level management staff of Hotel/Travel/Aviation/Hospital Industries
• Senior level management staff of Company’s in sectors like Retail/Insurance/Telecom/Manufacturing etc.
• Role play to strike the right connection
• Situational Case studies of top brands and their practices
• Simulated individual/team exercises to decode customers
• Individual/team exercises to enhance creativity
• Group discussions for critical analysis
• Modern stress management techniques • People skills to deliver consistently
• Audio & video motivational presentations
• Review session with Action plan for consistent performance
• Motivational e-mails containing inspirational quotes, audio/visual clippings, stories etc. once a week
• Inspirational SMS’s on mobiles to deliver consistently once a week
• 1 Voice/Skype call at employee’s choice