C2C- CAMPUS TO CORPORATE
WOW facilitates you to:
- Set & achieve goals
- Ignite competitive spirit
- Gain power of positive thinking
- Sharpen new skills to handle pressures
- Build self –confidence to cross all obstacles
- Develop corporate excellence skills
- Self- reflect for going ahead
Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Sheryl Sandberg, Eric Schmidt, Sachin Tendulkar, Binny Bansal, JW Marriot, Barkha Dutt……
Who are they?
When did they become famous?
Why do you think they became famous?
What feelings did they go through on their journey to success?
Which skills or behaviour did they practice?
How did they balance so many relationships?
- Confidence In having better employability skills
- Polish grooming for building first impressions
- Enhanced Competitive spirit for achieving your goals
- Gain self-confidence to handle unknown & challenging situations
- Develop people oriented skills to work efficiently with people from different backgrounds
- Learning Corporate Communication & Presentation skills to increase Visibility
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Portray positive attitude towards life with the right ethics
- Ability to work out a practical schedule of activities & better management of time
- Situational Case studies of top brands and their practices
- Simulated individual/team exercises to decode customers
- Role plays to strike the right connection
- Simulated individual/team exercises to sharpen new skills
- Individual/team exercise to enhance creativity/competitive spirit
- Group discussions for critical analysis
People skills to deliver consistently
- Audio & video motivational presentations
- Each participant walks out with a 21 day action plan.
- Review Session with action plan for 2 hours for consistent performance
- Motivational e-mails containing quotes, audio/visual clippings, stories etc once a week(1 week)
- Inspirational SMS’s on mobiles to deliver consistently once a week (1 week)
- 1 Voice or Skype call if the student wishes
21st century corporate sector has become very competitive due to globalization. They are looking for candidates with 360 degree competence rather than management theories alone.Engineers are 20-25% employable. Art, Commerce & Science graduates are 10-15% employable. Though academically strong but due to lack of certain skills they are not able to achieve their dreams.
A college /university degree partnered with a powerful corporate simulated program would surely give them a competitive edge. Still reflecting, don’t wait. Act and gift yourself a feel of CONFIDENCE through our WOW- “C2C”Training Program And spread your wings towards your wishful careers or jobs.