COMPETENCY MAPPING & TRAINING NEED ANALYSIS (TNA)
WOW develops Competency Framework for customer interfacing staff to identify Functional and Behavioural skills required in their day to day performance for customer delight.
The Competency framework document contains a list of key skills required for employees to demonstrate in order to perform their duties.
This document is prepared with the help of Supervisory and Managerial staff.
The Competency Framework document is then further refined after an interview session with certain high performing employees.
This helps in identifying key skills which they have been performing for providing the requisite customer experience.
Basis this key skills, a BAR Scoring sheet is designed and is filled up by the Supervisor from all the Customer Interfacing staff. This exercise clearly articulates the gaps in various skills which can be then used for designing the training modules.
At WOW, we believe that differentiation factor lies in developing a Competency Framework, conducting Training Need Analysis, analysing skill gaps and designing a program to bridge Functional and Behavioural skill gaps through simulated and suitable training.
BENEFITS OF COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
It facilitates you to:
- Ensure that Customer interfacing staff across the entire institution / Company works consistently to highest expected standards
- Reward and recognize staff who demonstrate high level of competency
- Recruit the best people matching the required competencies
- Deploy the existing staff on posts and positions matching their competencies
- Identify training gaps and arrange for such training from competent and experienced organization
- Set up a mechanism to continuously measure and evaluate the staff performance.